B2B Content Marketing: Introduction
In today’s cluttered advertising environment, B2B content marketing offers a brilliant chance to cut through the noise and deliver exactly what B2B buyers are looking for. B2B Content marketing is a cost-effective, long-term, and customer-focused strategy for driving traffic and leads. In an epoch where communication is a cacophony rather than a conversation, it is essential to have an efficient B2B content marketing strategy. In the 1970s, it was stated that the average individual saw 500 to 1,600 advertisements a day. Moving forward to 2021, it is projected that the average person would now see between 6,000 and 10,000 advertisements each day. This number is anticipated to rise in the future and it should, therefore, come as no surprise that 11% of internet users worldwide use ad-blocking software. Consumers are more conscious of advertisements and sales pitches than ever before, and they don’t like it. Consequently, you must first win your customers’ hearts in order to gain their business. And for this reason, B2B content marketing is crucial.
An international provider of business and technology solutions, the client in question endeavors to assist customers in modernizing their operations through digital transformation. The company is fundamentally an IT consulting and services provider with a stellar record of resolving business challenges through a special, industry-based consultative approach. The organization was sincerely committed to assisting its customers in overcoming their most severe business obstacles at every turn. In order to ensure long-term success, the clients integrated their resources and established themselves firmly within their customers’ processes. The company is continuing to modernize its operations by utilizing cutting-edge digital and cloud solutions. Additionally, they actively sought to construct high-value, elevated solutions to enhance businesses’ growth and objectives. Needless to say, the brand was successful in going above and beyond the expectations of its clients. Although the company has always placed a high premium on finding solutions for each and every customer who sought them out, its growth had significantly slowed. Following this, the client in question reached out to us for B2B content marketing.
After fastidiously and diligently examining the client’s targets, demands, priorities, and shortcomings, Brandshark’s skilled team savant in B2B content marketing worked to devise a comprehensive plan that attuned to the goals of the client while also promising to increase traffic. The primary objective was to design the client a website that documented their identity, reputation, and vision. However, the BranShark team of specialists was cognizant that the client’s ghastly traffic couldn’t be addressed by a website alone. The rabbit hole in an algorithm is simple to fall into. There is a glut of information out there, and one can waste all their time spinning their wheels in research and accomplish very little. The next maneuver BrandShark made was to come up with a dynamic and comprehensive SEO strategy. The client was able to increase the exposure of their website, increase organic traffic, and draw in new clients by putting into place an efficient SEO strategy and a top-notch website that adhered to the most recent web design standards. In terms of numbers, we were able to:
- Boost organic impressions by 90%
- Increase keyword rankings to 51 on the first page and 971 on the top 10 pages.
- Upsurge in organic traffic up to 45%
Carrying nearly 20 years of legacy of providing avant-garde services to their customers, the client in question always took principles of corporate responsibility and sustainability seriously and strived to be leaders in giving back, paving the way for subsequent generations to follow. Having had a proven track record of helping people metamorphose their dreams into reality, the company had modernized a myriad of businesses using next-gen digital and cloud technologies. Additionally, the client took pride in being the connoisseur in the industry to help businesses stand out from the crowd, dominate their rivals, and quench their need for disruption and innovation.
Despite having a substantial customer base and a solid reputation, the business didn’t have a website. This implied that regardless of the business’ limitless potential and the first-rate services it provided, a huge portion of the population was unaware of its existence. Regardless of the industry, a company’s internet presence can significantly influence how successful it is. Some companies today are still unaware that the bulk of their clients will visit their website prior to completing a purchase. Having a well-designed, distinctive website will help a business to dramatically increase sales, improve the bottom line, and expand the business. You have an opportunity to tell the narrative of your brand in front of the appropriate target market. A basic website may be acquired for a few cents but in the long term, can yield enormous benefits.
Is a website really necessary? This is a question we still hear far too frequently despite the digital world’s rising prevalence. Perhaps a better question to ask is: Can your company survive not having one? Lack of a website has a detrimental impact on business as was proven by the client’s case. The client in question did not receive the same visibility as their rivals who had websites. Their target demographic used search engines when they first realized they had a need. However, to appear in the rankings, the business required a website that was optimized for keywords associated with their sector which clearly they did not have. Needless to say, their rivals were given free rein to establish themselves as the industry’s preferred service or product.
Owing to the appalling frequency at which their company was failing and their sales were stagnant as a result of the aforementioned factors, the client sought to establish their digital market presence, expand their company internationally, and raise brand awareness by leveraging social media and performance marketing. After carefully evaluating the client’s expectations, Brandshark vowed to provide B2B content marketing to the beleaguered company.
Taking into account all of the client’s boundaries, demands, personality, and aspirations, BrandShark devised a methodical and flawless strategy that was effective in delivering outcomes that went above and beyond the client’s expectations.
- By critically analyzing the company’s brand and identity, we began by developing a website that was immaculate and up to date in terms of consistency, colors, typography, imagery, accessibility, and practicality. The web development specialists at BrandShark worked diligently to design a website that was engaging for visitors and fulfilled its purpose of communicating a specific message. The website was crafted in a way that would encourage visitors to take action whilst simultaneously establishing trust. The highly potent team of experts at Brandshark understood A great user experience requires making sure that the website design is tailored for usability, form, and aesthetics, as well as functionality. Accordingly, the website was created while also meeting the specifications of the client. But the team’s goal went beyond purely aesthetic appeal. We designed a website that was SEO-friendly as we understood how important it was to develop appealing sites with SEO in the heart.
By the launch of the website alone the Organic impressions per week increased to 75.4 thousand. Additionally, the Organic traffic climbed up to 45% in just one month.
- Both outstanding design and great content are found on an efficient website. Quality content can captivate and persuade visitors, turning them into clients by using language that is intriguing. After carefully examining the trends and patterns in the market, the Brandshark team discovered that there was a dearth of successful businesses that offered informative content. And those who published content weren’t search engine friendly. Upon discovering this, the competent team of content writers and SEO researchers successfully struck the optimal balance between informational content and content that is SEO friendly. Following this, each week saw the publication of close to three articles packed with SEO-friendly keywords.
As a result of this, we were able to raise keywords ranking on the first page to fifteen and nearly a thousand on the top 10 pages.
Although having a website is crucial, for it to increase the profitability of your company, it must appear in search results whenever certain keywords are entered. Uncertain about how to do so? To allay any concerns you may have about making your website both SEO-friendly and aesthetically pleasing, reach out to BrandShark. Your website will be given a new life by our committed team, and we’ll help you express your narrative in the best possible way. We at BrandShark offer solutions for all of your marketing challenges, whether it be B2B content marketing or the marketing of EdTech services.